Friday, September 27, 2013

Finally...

I'm done designing my blogs!

If you like, you might want to check out my Missionary blog here. I used Adobe Photoshop CS6 on the banner and the background by the way... really tried to broaden my skills so that before I leave, I could teach my dad some tricks so that he'll be the one to edit the photos for our "Piso Printing" business and probably have an idea how to do layout designing... just simple, using preset brushes and stuff... and yeay! I finally know how to make a brush too! lol.

So time check... 11:02pm (GMT-8:00, Philippine Standard Time). I'm supposed to be sleeping by this time. Dad gave me the day-off from work tomorrow so I could rest and get rid of this irritating cough that's been bothering me for more than a week now. I have another problem too... my baby brother Ymmanuel just slept in my bed and is currently beside me... how am I supposed to have a good night's sleep now? -.-

Honestly... all this ranting's making me more sleepy... I find that a good thing.  But first...

...let me play one last game of Candy Crush Saga. XD

Good Night!