Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Some STUFF... XD

A day after making and redesigning my blogs (by the way, I might be changing the background of this blog soon), I started talking to my bestfriend Jyles again... and telling him I've been working on some stuff... and when  I mean stuff, I meant THIS stuff. *giggle*

The past days were pretty crazy. My twin (by heart, mind and spirit), Jon Nathan Ray Aldemita received his mission call last Sunday and he will be happily serving in PHILIPPINES URDANETA MISSION starting November 22, 2013 (I should've posted this on my other blog). It was quite crazy for the fact that we were, like, conversing the whole day about it. He was really more nervous than excited when he got his call... maybe because most of the people around him were very excited (including me).

Another crazy thing, I felt like drawing last night so I drew, and I happened to finish 2 chibis and 1 random girl anime last night in 3 hours. I'll be posting the drawings in my drawings page... XD so make sure to check that out. I'm currently at work now.

So basically, that's just about it. Worked out on the new wallpaper for the computers here at our small shop and I realized how much I have this attraction to cherry blossoms. Maybe because of the color pink and I LOVE pink. XD.

Soooo... that's all. More updates soon.

P.S. Last Thursday was my bestfriend Charisse's birthday, and I super love this photo taken by her cousin and my good friend RK Navales. Though blurred, there's some artistic thought behind it and you can find my explanation and thoughts here. :) and here is the photo.


♥ Nurse Rie