Saturday, October 5, 2013

Vanity strikes when Boredom Arrives.



So honestly, like I said in my previous post, I don't really post pictures...
... one, this is because it's mostly selfies. XD

I attended the PEC meeting earlier to present about the Christmas pageant as the chairman. Afterwards, I've been excused since it was a PRIESTHOOD meeting and it's quite awkward to have a Sister present. So while waiting for my dearly beloved father to be done, I ended up taking selfies using my dad's old iphone.

I admit, I'm prettier when I fix myself with simple make-up. Hahaha, perks of being a young adult, but I kinda wished I'm back to being a teenager again. People say I still look like one though. Do I look 18 years old to you?

I took more selfies than this. And since today is Sunday, I get to look my best. I only do eyeliner during Sundays since it gives me enough time to do it. I look fresher here than how I look now because this was taken around 8 am. Just 2 hours after taking a bath. XD.

Of all the selfie pictures I took, these three are quite my favorite. The upper left picture was really a stolen shot because I was looking at my sister's friend Maurice Rabanes when I accidentally touched the capture button, which actually gave the genuine effect of the expression. I love the outcome though. Lower left is something quite random. The right side though, depicts that I miss my long hair. Doing that post made me look like I had my hair grown longer.

So since I'm making this post at 10am... it's as short as my latest post in my other blog. XD I may be posting tonight to tell you guys what happened the rest of the day. It will sure be spiritual.

Happy Sabbath! :)

Nurse Rie.