Friday, October 4, 2013

And So...

I vomited. I think my body could only consume up to 3 glasses of Calamansi Juice (those small little lemon thingy... I don't know the English name for it but we call it Calamansi here which is equivalent to Lemonade in the western hemisphere.) I hate being sick. I hate having this 2 week cough with unknown etiology... It certainly is not the viral or bacterial type. My phlegm (thank goodness) remain to be white. So my dad* says it's probably just allergic reaction. I can't sing with this natural occuring reflexes. XD But what's a miracle though, it's been long since I had my last real fever (3rd year in Nursing School).

*note: My dad is an engineer / frustrated pilot / frustrated doctor.

So as you can see, I changed my header for those who have been to this blog (obviously, none of you has ever been here had I not made it public. XD). I also changed the background. Won't give you before and after screen caps because honestly, I'm too lazy to do them.

Time check: 10:19pm.

My sister's listening to Miley Cyrus' "Wrecking Ball". I have to admit, the song's good and all and Miley did put some emotion to it, but it just isn't my type of music. I'm more Christian but then sometimes I go for noise (pop rock or something like Paramore, Hey Monday and the like.) Sorry for the term. It's music for me but some of the church leaders consider them noise due to loudness and tempo and sometimes it draws away the spirit kinda thing... but that depends really on 1. how you control the volume of your earphone, 2. As long as you don't worship and or give deep meaning to the lyrics in your life, and 3. you just keep it to yourself and not disturb others. Somehow, I find Paramore songs safe for me, I'm just worried about those double meaning lyrics though.

Aside from "Wrecking Ball", my sister also gave me the LSS (last song syndrome) with "Dumb Ways to Die" Theme song. One fun but annoying fact, every time my sister sings, I get LSS with it. Sister thing... nah, it also happens with my brothers. It's usually that they pick catchy songs and a few minutes later, I find myself singing it or humming it. Dang it cartoons and silly childhood stuff (including unnecessary violence that they were not supposed to watch.)

So basically, that's just about it. Time to update my other blog.