Tuesday, April 27, 2021

My First Attempt on Digital Faceless Portrait


I have seen it multiple times on the web but I didn't really know how to... There were offers of doing a personalized one for a fair price but I just couldn't be brave enough to pay for it, my husband being a "prudent" person as well who focuses on buying needs more than wants.
So I made an attempt to do one yesterday after seeing a friend do it. I looked for apps and tutorials online. I was able to come up with this.

Not bad for a first time. My desired output was to show us 3 wearing white in preparation for our Family's temple sealing this coming May 7th, days short of my 31st Birthday. It's one of the greatest gifts my husband and Heavenly Father could give me this year even though there's still a pandemic going on.

App used:
Picsart