Tuesday, October 8, 2013

New Drawings!!!

So last night despite being very tired, I couldn't sleep and decided to have the artist in me work through my hands and draw some things for a couple of friends plus a bonus. I was so excited that I was able to finish the drawings in about an hour. And I made a bonus drawing for myself .

"Jane" in progress.
For my drawings, I just used Mongol pencils. I used Mongol no. 1 first then darken the details with Mongol 3 until I eventually found my Mongol no. 2 under my bed.  It's good to have different kinds of pencils, but if you really want to have a good drawing, I recommend Stadler products or Stabilo pencils.

For inking, I either use an ordinary ballpoint pen, a dong-a My Gel pen or my Mitsubishi uni pin 0.8 Fine line pen. It can be messy at first but more practice is needed to get a clean and accurate outlining. I'm not perfect with this either.

For coloring, I just used Adobe Photoshop CS6. So basically that applies to all of my drawings. :)

So check out my finished products at my drawings page... the bottom part are my latest drawings... so enjoy. :)